Why Should You Choose Denise Ramey as Your Charlottesville Area Real Estate Professional?
Denise was born in Keflavik, Iceland and has lived in Florida, California, Alabama, Maine, and Virginia. Needless to say, she is a relocation expert! Denise is the product of a Naval Military family. As a child, she and her family ultimately settled in Florida as her father retired in Jacksonville. She graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts with a major in criminal justice and a minor in speech communications.
Fifteen years as a sales executive with BellSouth offered Denise and her family the opportunity to move seven times before moving to beautiful Central Virginia.
Denise is a REALTOR® and relocation expert! She holds the respected ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and GRI (Graduate of Realtor® Institute) designations.
Denise has been a member of Virginia REALTORS Board of Directors since 2016. She served on the Board of Directors for the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS (CAAR), from 2008 to 2014 including serving as President of the Association in 2013. She was selected as a member of the Virginia Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy in 2009. She has been a member of the CAAR Professional Honor Society since 2008 and has been inducted into the Virginia Association of REALTORS® Honor Society since 2010. She won the 2017 Charlottesville Welcome Book Award for outstanding customer service and has been voted Favorite REALTOR® in Charlottesville by “Charlottesville Family” readers since 2009!
Denise has been the highest producing agent since 2011 with outstanding, consistent sales results. In 2013 she was honored as the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® Sales Associate of the Year. Denise was also voted REALTOR® of the YEAR in 2015 by the Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors. In 2017, Denise closed over 75 transactions representing $36 + million in sales!
Denise enjoys spending time with her family and her dog Bailey when not assisting her clients. She has two sons who attended school in Charlottesville at Covenant, Henley Middle School and Western Albemarle High School and are now attending JMU and working in real estate. Central Virginia is a GREAT place to live!!
Why Should You Choose The Denise Ramey Team?
- I am a licensed, FULL-TIME REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Anything less than full-time is less than you deserve when making such an important decision.
- I work only for you in the real estate transaction. This guarantees you that I will be protecting your interest throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- I have a full-time Transaction Coordinator, Jill Cianchini who assists me with every aspect of your real estate transaction ensuring continuous communication with you during the entire listing or buying process.
- I have a Marketing and Advertising specialist, Lisa L. Kirkpatrick who is a licensed REALTOR® with 17+ years of real estate experience handling team advertising, marketing & social media
- Ricky Reed & Bob Sullivan are the buyer’s agents for the Denise Ramey Team.
- We will keep you up to date on new listings and sales as they happen and advise you as to how they affect your market and real estate decisions.
- We will provide you with personal, one on one attention throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- We know the area schools, neighborhoods, and shopping areas that will influence your home buying decisions.
- We can assist you with contacts in related industries (mortgage, home inspection, contractors, etc) to simplify the home buying or selling process and ensure that you get the best rates and service.
- We will market your home in all available media including newspaper, the internet, real estate publications, multiple listing services, and direct mail. Long and Foster’s real estate marketing expertise will support our efforts.
- I have been a top producing agent and won numerous awards and recognition for productivity.
- Our business is based on satisfied client referrals and repeat business. 90% of our business is from client referrals or past clients.
- Buying or selling a home is a big decision. We’ll be here for you every step of the way!
When you need assistance with real estate decisions, please call me!
Licensed to sell real estate in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Denise Ramey, REALTOR® (434) 960-4333 or email me at DeniseRameyRealtor@gmail.com
Thank you for visiting my website – please consider it as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.