Why Should You Choose the Denise Ramey Team as Your Charlottesville Area Real Estate Professionals?
- We are licensed, FULL-TIME REALTORS® in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Anything less than full-time is less than you deserve when making such an important decision.
- We work only for you in the real estate transaction. This guarantees you that we will be protecting your interest throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- We have a full-time Transaction Coordinator, Jill Cianchini who is a licensed REALTOR® and assists us with every aspect of your real estate transaction ensuring continuous communication with you during the entire listing or buying process.
- We have a full-time real estate assistant, Mark Nelson, who is a licensed REALTOR®.
- We have a Director of Operations & Marketing, Lisa Kirkpatrick who is a licensed REALTOR® with 22+ years of real estate experience, handling team advertising, marketing & social media.
- We have a Listing Coordinator, Kelly Nelson who assists with all aspects of listing our properties.
- Ricky Reed, Anthony Girard, Jessica Goins, Ashleigh Abrams, Steve Harvey & Ninfa Profaci are the buyer’s agents for the Denise Ramey Team.
- We will keep you up to date on new listings and sales as they happen and advise you as to how they affect your market and real estate decisions.
- We will provide you with personal, one on one attention throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- We know the area schools, neighborhoods, and shopping areas that will influence your home-buying decisions.
- We can assist you with contacts in related industries (mortgage, home inspection, contractors, etc) to simplify the home buying or selling process and ensure that you get the best rates and service.
- We will market your home in all available media including newspapers, the internet, real estate publications, multiple listing services, and direct mail. Long and Foster’s real estate marketing expertise will support our efforts.
- We are top producing agents and won numerous awards and recognition for productivity.
- Our business is based on satisfied client referrals and repeat business. 90% of our business is from client referrals or past clients.
- Buying or selling a home is a big decision. We’ll be here for you every step of the way!
Denise was born in Keflavik, Iceland and has lived in Florida, California, Alabama, Maine, and Virginia. Needless to say, she is a relocation expert! Denise is the product of a Naval Military family. As a child, she and her family ultimately settled in Florida as her father retired in Jacksonville. She graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts with a major in criminal justice and a minor in speech communications. Fifteen years as a sales executive with BellSouth offered Denise and her family the opportunity to move seven times before moving to beautiful Central Virginia.
Denise is a REALTOR® and relocation expert! She holds the respected GRI (Graduate of Realtor® Institute) designation.
Denise has been a member of Virginia REALTORS® Board of Directors since 2016 and is honored to have been elected by her peers as President of the Board for 2022.
She served on the Board of Directors for the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS (CAAR), from 2008 to 2014 including serving as President of the Association in 2013. She was selected as a member of the Virginia Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy in 2009. She has been a member of the CAAR Professional Honor Society since 2008 and has been inducted into the Virginia Association of REALTORS® Honor Society since 2010. She won the 2017 Charlottesville Welcome Book Award for outstanding customer service and has been voted Favorite REALTOR® in Charlottesville by “Charlottesville Family” readers since 2009! Denise has been the highest producing agent in her office since 2011 with outstanding, consistent sales results.
In 2013 she was honored as the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® Sales Associate of the Year. Denise was also voted REALTOR® of the YEAR in 2015 by the Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors.
In 2021, Denise and the team closed 174 transactions representing over $89 + million in sales!
Since 2017 the Denise Ramey Team has been recognized as a Top 25 team in the Commonwealth of Virginia out of 34,000+ agents.
Denise and her husband Ricky enjoy spending time with their family and their dogs Bailey and Buster when they are not assisting clients. They have four children who attended school in Charlottesville at Covenant, Cale Elementary, Henley Middle School, Burley Middle School and Western Albemarle High School. Central Virginia is a GREAT place to live!!
When you need assistance with real estate decisions, please call us!
Licensed to sell real estate in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Denise Ramey Team (434)812-2388 or email us
Thank you for visiting our website – please consider it as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.