Why Should You Choose Denise Ramey and her team as your Charlottesville Real Estate Professionals?
When you are selling property in Charlottesville and Central Virginia, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Our commitment to you as your local REALTORS® is to provide you with the specialized real estate services that you deserve.
We are knowledgeable about neighborhoods, the local economy, county & neighborhood rules, schools, plus other factors which are important to your real estate transaction.
We have a history of assisting clients buying and selling real estate in the Charlottesville area, & we would love to help you with your real estate transaction. Whether it’s because you are relocating, need a larger home or downsizing, it takes planning to decide when to put your house on the market and how to market your home to show off its best attributes. Using an inexperienced agent can make selling your property difficult and stressful. We can assure you that you will get the best price for your home, in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of stress.
Your home spends fewer days on the market when you have a dedicated, knowledgeable, trustworthy agent working with you.
Picking the right agent takes planning. Providing you a first-class home selling experience is simply what we do at Denise Ramey Real Estate.
Why should you choose The Denise Ramey Team to sell your home?
- I am licensed, FULL-TIME REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Anything less than full-time is less than you deserve when making such an important decision.
- I work only for you in the real estate transaction.
- I work with a Listing Partner, Anthony J. Girard who is a licensed REALTOR® with 21+ years of experience.
- We have a full-time real estate assistant, Mark Nelson, who is a licensed REALTOR®.
- We have a Director of Operations & Marketing, Lisa Kirkpatrick who is a licensed REALTOR® with 22+ years of real estate experience, handling team advertising, marketing & social media.
- We have a full-time Transaction Coordinator, Jill Cianchini who is a licensed REALTOR® and assists us with every aspect of your real estate transaction ensuring continuous communication with you during the entire listing or buying process.
- We have a Listing Coordinator, Kelly Nelson who assists with all aspects of listing our properties.
- Ricky Reed, Anthony Girard, Jessica Goins, Ashleigh Abrams, Steve Harvey & Ninfa Profaci are the buyer’s agents for the Denise Ramey Team.
- We will keep you up to date on new listings and sales as they happen and advise you as to how they affect your market and real estate decisions.
- We will provide you with personal, one on one attention throughout the process of selling your home.
- We can assist you with contacts in related industries to simplify the home selling process.
- We will market your home in all available media including newspapers, the internet, real estate publications, multiple listing services, and direct mail.
- Long & Foster’s real estate marketing expertise will support me in my efforts.
- I have been a top-producing agent and won numerous awards and recognition for sales productivity.
- Our business is based on satisfied client referrals and repeat business. 90+% of our business is from client referrals or past clients.
- Selling a home is a big decision. We’ll be here for you every step of the way!