Why Should You Choose Denise Ramey And Her Team As Your Charlottesville Real Estate Professionals?
When you are selling or buying property in Charlottesville and/or Central Virginia, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Our commitment as your local REALTORS® is to provide you with the specialized real estate services that you deserve.
You’ll want REALTORS® who are knowledgeable of the neighborhoods, local economy, property rules, schools, etc. which are important to a real estate transaction. We have a long history of assisting clients sell & buy real estate in the greater Charlottesville area and we’d love to help you with your real estate transaction.
Whether it’s because you’re relocating or need a larger home or downsizing, it takes planning to decide when to put your house on the market. Regardless of the property, no house can sell itself these days. Using a careless or inexperienced agent makes selling or buying your home a nightmare.
As resourceful real estate agents in Charlottesville and surrounding counties, I can assure you if you are selling your home with me that you will get the best price for your home and get it sold quickly with the least amount of stress. Your home spends fewer days on the market when you have a dedicated, knowledgeable, trustworthy full-time agent working for you. If you are buying your home with me, my team and I will assist you in every step of the ever-changing home buying process. From loans to home inspections through to settlement day we are with you every step of the way.
Picking the right agent takes planning. Providing you a first-class home-selling experience is simply what we do at Denise Ramey Real Estate. We look forward to meeting with you and earning your business.
Get To Know Our Team!
Why should you choose The Denise Ramey Team?
- We are licensed, FULL-TIME REALTORS® in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Anything less than full-time is less than you deserve when making such an important decision.
- We work only for you in the real estate transaction. This guarantees you that we will be protecting your interests throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- We have a full-time Transaction Coordinator, Jill Cianchini who is a licensed REALTOR® and assists us with every aspect of your real estate transaction ensuring continuous communication with you during the entire listing or buying process.
- We have a Director of Operations & Marketing, Lisa Kirkpatrick who is a licensed REALTOR® with 22+ years of real estate experience handling our advertising, marketing & social media.
- We have a Listing Coordinator, Kelly Nelson who assists with all aspects of listing our properties.
- Ricky Reed, Jessica Goins, Ashleigh Abrams, & Ninfa Profaci are the buyer’s agents for the Denise Ramey Team.
- We will keep you up to date on new listings and sales as they happen and advise you as to how they affect your market and real estate decisions.
- We will provide you with personal, one on one attention throughout the process of buying or selling your home.
- We know the area schools, neighborhoods, and shopping areas that will influence your home-buying decisions.
- We can assist you with contacts in related industries (mortgage, home inspection, contractors, etc) to simplify the home buying or selling process and ensure that you get the best rates and service.
- We will market your home in all available media including newspaper, the internet, real estate publications, multiple listing services, and direct mail. Long and Foster’s real estate marketing expertise will support us in our efforts.
- We are top producing agents and won numerous awards and recognition for productivity.
- Our business is based on satisfied client referrals and repeat business. 90% of our business is from client referrals or past clients.
- Buying or selling a home is a big decision. We’ll be here for you every step of the way!
When you need assistance with real estate decisions, please call us!
Denise Ramey Team (434) 812-2388 or email me at DeniseRameyTeam@gmail.com
Thank you for visiting our website – please consider it as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.